Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Promises

When it comes to blogging habitually, it becomes a pain the ass. Taking time out of a travel experience to record what's being done can be a daunting task for me, but I know that it needs to be done in order to have the memories last. In light of this, I entitled this entry "No Promises" because even though I'm leaving to go back to South America in a few hours and would love to blog about everything I do there, I'm not making any promises :-) .

So yes, I am leaving at 3:00 PM, eastern standard time, to go back to Rio de Janeiro. I have a short layover in Houston, and will arrive in Rio at 8:10 AM. SWEEEET! I have an agenda planned that shall unfold as the blog does.

Some highlights:

-Catching up with old friends,
-the Amazon,
-a crazy hippie electronic music festival in a national park,
-an indigenous flower festival in Medellin, Colombia
-the Angel Falls

But, like I said, no promises :-).

I love you all, and don't be afraid to show some encouragement! I know a lot of you read my blogs and never leave comments. Don't be a silent stalker.

A

No comments: